Tuesday 18 October 2016

Assignment #3

Today, we further discussed learning English, especially listening, through the internet. We were especially introduced to podcasts by the teacher, what it is, how it is useful, and the best websites out there that contain the podcasts that fit us best. I have heard about podcasts before, but it hasn't been much of an interest for me so far, at least until today. I never thought about listening to people talking in my MP3 player during my commute, but now I think I should give it a try, as listening to podcasts may be much more useful to my learning English than listening to mere music.

1 comment:

  1. Kevin, do give it a try. Also, why not do a google search, you probably can podcasts that teach Chinese/Mandarin as a second language.

    ReplyDelete